The Confidence Challenge
Research shows that lack of confidence can have a fundamental impact on professional progression & the organisation’s performance
This has been one of the best I have ever attended over 20 years of working in financial services. This course is different - it's not only informative and practical, but leads to insights at a much more profound level, and gives participants the tools for change that will last long after the course is finished.”
“The course content was insightful, appropriate and effective in creating "light-bulb" moments and bringing about life altering realisations and changes - work related and also in my personal life.”
“As a senior executive in a corporate environment, what I have learned has enabled me to have more confidence in my skills and capabilities, as well as tackle my inner critic and the imposter syndrome that have been holding me back.”
“I’ve participated in other courses and read a few “life-changing” best-sellers and not one has had such a profound positive impact.”
”The course was excellent and offered me the opportunity to learn at my own pace, and gave me practical examples and actions I could implement. The facilitation and sharing was very well planned and expertly coordinated. Great balance of experiential and evidence backed learning opportunity - thank you”
"The course is an excellent investment. The perfect mix of theory, real life examples and support from a group of diversified thinkers. Excellent content, theory and helpful workbooks. What really sets this course apart is the fact that the coach had walked the corporate walk and she got it.. no HR fluff.. facts, figures and a genuine understanding of the challenges of succeeding at a high level in the corporate world based on real life experience. Highly recommend."
"It was such a wonderful experience that managed to finely balance a combination of self review, reflection, value identification and goal setting with neuroscience and the fascinating insights that come from understanding why we potentially think and feel the way we do."
I highly recommend this course. It combines behavioural research & science with real life examples, to deconstruct thought processes and learned habits which may be holding you back in your career”
"Leads to insights at a much more profound level, and gives participants the tools for change that will last long after the course is finished."
"Enabled me to have more confidence in my skills and capabilities"
"Finely balanced a combination of self review, reflection, value identification and goal setting with neuroscience"
"This has been one of the best I have ever attended over 20 years of working in financial services."
"Great balance of experiential and evidence backed learning opportunity - thank you"
"This course is extremely valuable for people (men and women) in building awareness of their own personal leadership competence."
"Seeing the benefit of what I have learnt is not just helping me at work but also with my family and kids."
High Level Core Curriculum
- Confidence, Performance and the Brain.
- Self Awareness: Goals and Core Values
- Limiting Beliefs, Imposter Syndrome and Inner Critic
- Failure, Criticism and Feedback
- Change, Mindfulness and Boundaries
- Micro Confidence Challenges and Action Plan
Deeper trust in skills and capabilities. Reframing of failure drives innovation and courage to challenge
Greater presence and confidence to ‘Speak up’, step into new roles and take on stretch opportunities
Better understanding of the brain; reducing stress and improving overall wellbeing and mental health
Positively enhanced mindset powering capabilities for higher performance
Powerful neuroscience-based tools which can be used to optimise thoughts and actions daily
Structured, thoughtful and practical steps, aligned with personal values, to help identify & achieve high performance goals
Feel empowered to operate at their best authentically in the long term
Confidence, Performance and the Brain
- Balancing traditional perception of what confidence looks like vs. real Authentic Confidence
- The most important neuroscience-based concepts and how they link to confidence
- The impact on cognitive processing in high stress environments and how to create a high performance, psychologically safe environments
- Powerful tools for lowering stress and driving positive mindset
Self Awareness: Goals & Core Values
- Provides the level of confidence in who are & where you are going because, "When you know yourself, you can trust yourself."
- Defining and prioritising individual Values
- Core personal and professional goals in alignment with values and purpose
- Participants will gain deep self-awareness, to empowering them to operate effectively and make their best possible life decisions.
Limiting Beliefs, Imposter Syndrome and Inner Critic
- How to manage the Inner Critic head on, quietening limiting beliefs plus brilliant neuroscience-based tools for more balance and calm and better performance.
- Emergency brain hacks to shift your mindset
- Imposter Syndrome can be totally crippling. We cover the truth about Imposter Syndrome, why and when it comes up and how to overcome it, including the ‘Imposter Syndrome Iceberg’
Failure, Criticism and Feedback
- Individuals, Teams and Leadership need people who aren't afraid of conflict and embrace feedback. They need to embrace failure with confidence and a resilient mindset.
- We cover the neuroscience of conflict, feedback and failure including Growth and Fixed Mindset and a deep review of tools for getting unstuck, having difficult conversations and celebrating failure.
Change, Mindfulness and Boundaries
- The neuroscience of change and why it’s hard
- The criticality of boundaries and work/life balance for personal and professional success, and how to create positive boundaries
- Research and evidence around the benefits of mindfulness across stress management, energy levels and performance
- Powerful brain tools for creating successful habits
Micro Confidence Challenges & Action Plan
- Creating Micro Confidence challenges for practical application of sessions
- The function of dopamine in the pursuit of goals
- Integrating the learning to create transformational goals & vision
- Contingency planning for unexpected road blocks
- Building a Confidence Action Plan to enable lasting, effective growth and development